Starting from R8999
The online shop, or ecommerce option is great for any business that sells products and wants to grow their audience. An online shop is available 24/7 to potential clients and integrates well with facebook.
We carefully assess what the best solution will be for each client based on their content and business or personal requirements. All of our websites are built to look good on any device, mobile phone, tablet, laptop and desktop computer.
If the client does not yet have a domain name, we will register a new domain based on what the client chooses. This is usually something like yourbusiness.co.za. Included with the domain, we also give our customers access to a control panel where they can login and add more email addresses, remove an email address or change the password for one of the email addresses they own. This makes it easy for the client to manage email accounts.
This package is similar to the multi pager, where content can be seperated into different pages if necessary. We also build a shop component that is a complete eCommerce solution, built in with stock management, shipping and order management. The shop can also be merged with your Facebook shop. For the landing page, the first section is the header section, which includes a navigation section and a banner section, typically refferred to as a "hero banner". The banner will usually contain some text to describe the core of your business in one or two sentences. Usually, we also add call to action buttons to guide website visitors to important sections on the page. We also build a section that lists your core services and another section that will display your core or featured products, with a link that navigates to the rest of your products. An about section is crutial to let customers know who you are and what you're about. Finally, we add a contact form so that potential customers can contact you.
- Signed contract with 20% deposit paid. (Client can also pay all upfront). We only start when 20% deposit has been paid and contract has been signed.
- We need all content for the website in a document and photos / logo seperately in good digital quality.
- Exported .csv file containing all of your products, before we start. See example here.
- We will show our progress to our clients on a staging site where they can easily approve changes and give feedback.
- Once the client is happy and paid the remaining 80%, the website goes live.
Some of our work
Send me a quote
Please fill in the form so that we can quote you for a website with an online shop.